According to art. 13 para. 1-2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection data) (Journal of Laws UE L 119) – hereinafter referred to as RODO – we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is DREWMIX Albert sp. J. Based in ┼ü─Öce Mrocze┼äska 66, 63-604 Mrocze┼ä;
2. The data protection officer in DREWMIX Albert sp. J. Is Ms. Ewelina Pieles, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to:
– contacting you, conducting direct marketing of your own products and services by the Company, including – in the case of your consent in this respect – sending commercial information by electronic means (information about our products and services), findings, investigations or to defend claims, control and improve the quality of services rendered, perform contracts that you are not a party to and in connection with which the Company obtained your personal data, i.e. based on art. 6.1.f. RODO, ie the legitimate interests of the Company,
– fulfillment by the Company of the legal obligation (compliance with the provisions of the Acts), including for billing purposes, tax purposes and in connection with the accounting, i.e. based on art. 6.1.c. RODO,
– performance of a contract to which the Company is a party or may or may require you to take action before concluding such a contract, including providing services to you, keeping an account in one of the Company’s websites, handling complaints, i.e. based on art. 6.1.b. RODO;
4. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
5. Your personal data will be stored for the above-mentioned purposes no longer than it is necessary to achieve the above objectives, including:
– in relation to the processing of your personal data in connection with the performance of the contract to which you are a party for the duration of the contract,
– in relation to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing of your own products and services, based on the legitimate interest of the Company, by the date you object to the processing of personal data.
After this time, the data will be stored for purposes within and as long as required by law or to establish, investigate or defend claims or
to lodge an objection by you to the processing of your personal data that results in an obligation on our part to stop processing them;
6. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (if processing takes place based on consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of UODO when you feel that the processing of your personal data regarding you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
8. Providing your personal data by you is a condition for the conclusion and implementation of the contract between the parties in accordance with applicable law. You are obliged to provide them, and the consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to conclude a contract.