TERMS OF FURNITURE MAINTENANCEBefore putting the product to use, the customer is obliged to read through the manual. The following manual has been provided in order to inform the customer of the proper use and exploitation of the product. Please keep in mind that following the tips and hints included in this manual will extend the product’s lifecycle by preserving its beauty and reliability, as well as safety of use. WOOD: Solid wood furniture should not be placed in rooms with high levels of air humidity, or next to radiators and other direct heat sources. A care should be taken to avoid causing mechanical damage to the varnished surfaces, as any scratches and dings in the veneer layer expose the wood underneath to external factors (such as moisture and sunlight). In addition, the wooden surfaces should be periodically wiped clean using a soft piece of cloth, which can be either dry or slightly moistened.
TERMS OF FURNITURE USE1. Furniture should only be used in accordance with their design and purpose
2. Furniture should be used in dry, closed rooms which provide protection from environmental conditions and direct sunlight. Standard climate conditions for furniture use: air humidity levels between 40% and 70%, temperature between minus 15 and plus 30 degrees Celsius.
3. Furniture should not be placed within a 1 meter distance from radiators or other heat sources.
4. Varnished surfaces should be protected from being scratched and hit.
5. Avoid exposing varnished surfaces to high temperatures and solvents. These factors can also cause damage to the varnish layer, which can manifest as discoloration or matting of the surface.
6. Wooden elements must not be cleaned using aggressive chemicals.
7. Tables and chairs should be used on level surfaces.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS1. â€žDREWMIXâ€ť Furniture Factory provides a warranty for purchased goods for the period of 24 months since the date of purchase.
3. The warranty period begins on the date of receiving the order by the customer.
4. Te warranty covers free repairs of the goods during the warranty period. The method of removing the defects is determined by the guarantor.
5. A customer who twice in a row makes it impossible to examine or repair the damaged furniture, especially if the refusal concerns returning the furniture for factory repair, is considered to have given up his rights to the warranty.
6. The warranty period is extended by the time during which the repaired goods stay in the guarantor’s service center.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURES1. For the warranty repairs to be carried out, the claimant must provide a legitimate and justified warranty claim form according to the following rules. The claim must be submitted to the claim submission protocol along with the genuine proof of purchase (contract) and the warranty card in the shop where the order was placed, no later than up to 7 days after the defect had been first revealed. Return or replacement of the goods in question occurs in the shop where the order was placed by the claimant.
2. After the claim form has been issued, the employee receiving the claim will agree upon a date for the furniture examination with the claimant. This date will be appointed no later than on the 14th day since the form was filled. In case of minor defects or damage which could be removed at once, the claim receiver is obliged to remove them on site during examination.
3. In 14 days since the examination, the guarantor will issue a warranty denial statement â€“ will approve of the issued claim and set an appointment for the repairs to be carried out.
4. In case of the warranty claim being deemed baseless, all the costs, including the costs of transport, will be covered by the customer.
WARRANTY VOID CONDITIONS1. The warranty will be considered void under the following conditions
– usage of furniture in the temperature range above 30 degrees or below minus 15 degrees Celsius
– usage of furniture in air humidity conditions below 30% or above 80%
– spillage of water or other liquid on the furniture
– usage of furniture outside the intended use
– dirtying the goods
– confirmation of improper maintenance and cleaning on the goods
– confirmation of repair or improvement attempts by unauthorized personnel
– damage caused by animals
– damage caused by improper transportation of the goods by the customers, ie. during moving Improper transportation is defined as lack of necessary care in securing the transported items
– damage revealed before purchase for which the price has been reduced appropriately
– mechanical damage
2. The following are not to be considered defects:
– differences in hardness of seats among different elements of the same upholstered item, caused by their varied thickness and conditioned by construction methods
– acceptable differences in the color and shade of wood. As a natural material, wooden pieces are varied and unique â€“ it is not a defect and cannot be perceived as such.
– Natural changes occuring due to standard use of the items
– folds and differences in the seats and backrests due to improper use
All seats in the chair set should be used equally – frequent usage of only one seat will cause its deformation and folding
– properties caused by the material types
– acceptable differences in wooden element and natural veneer. As a natural material, wooden pieces have differing coloration depending on their growth conditions and location.
– visible tree growth rings as elements of its anatomical build
– design incompatibility in case of ordering more furniture at a latter date to expand an existing set